TEAM 74 Supply List
- One (1) Device (School Assigned or Personal Laptop/Tablet)
- NOTE: Cell phone usage is not permitted in class, and cannot count as a Device
- One (1) five-section notebook OR One (1) binder with five sections (one for each subject)
- Six (6) Two-pocket folders
- One (1) folder for handouts you receive, paired with five (5) folders (one for each of your core subjects) to store completed units/notes/work.
- General Supplies (Pens, pencils, highlighters, erasers, etc.)
Depending on grade/GS/courses, they may require the following additional items:
- A graphing or scientific calculator
- A marble composition book
- A sketchbook
If needed, these additional items will be communicated by your teachers in September.
All teachers have been provided with 3-hole punchers and staplers—there is no need for students to carry these items in their bags.
The supplies listed above are minimum requirements. If students have systems that are working for them, they are under no obligations to change what’s working.
If any family is having difficulty securing these supplies for their child, please reach out to your child’s grade supervisor.
MS 74 Device Loan Program
Students at Nathaniel Hawthorne can accept a Chromebook or iPad from our school to use in class. The device will be handed out mid-September by your child's Homeroom Teacher. It is expected that students have access to a device for daily classwork. Students will not need to have a device for the first two (2) weeks of school. Families will be asked to complete a “Device Loan Agreement” that states the specific guidelines around accepting the device. The Loan Agreement will be handed out to students in Homeroom Class. These devices are for use in the building every day and can be used at home over all breaks (Including summer!)
Students have the option to refuse a school device and acknowledge the use of a personal device for class activities.
TEAM 74 SY 22-23 Supply List.pdf